Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Ho ho ho, ha ha ha.

Does anyone remember that song they used to play on the radio around Halloween time when we were little kids? You know the one---"They're coming to take me away, ha ha..." That's what came to mind when I re-read my title up there.
Benjamin's had a puke-y bug for four days now, beginning on Saturday. It's not agressive as most stomach bugs usually are, which is what has me concerned. He goes twelve hours or so without throwing up and then there it is again. We're all wiped out tired, to say the least. Funny how he's the only one who got it. Hoping he's the last to get it.

Christmas felt weird this year, partially perhaps because of the vomit and all, but partially for some other reason, unknown, really. I'm not sure why I'm feeling funky right now, but I am. I hope this week off will get our batteries chargin' again.
And no more hurling, kid.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, hang in there. Thing 1 gets a stomach thing EVERY SINGLE HOLIDAY. Don't know why; it's just her. Oh well. Some people get the sniffles, some the stomach. . . ugh.

Anonymous said...

They're coming to take me away...to the funny farm! It's not just you. :)

Hope Benjamin's feeling better!