Friday, November 24, 2006

Finishing, slowly

I'm still sick as a dog. I have an appointment with the doc this afternoon for that sinus infection or whatever I've had since we went to CA. Yes, it's been that long. I actually fell asleep on the couch last night at 6 pm and woke up at (yes, I did) midnight, whereupon I went to bed and slept until 6 this morning. I slept through the kids playing, I slept through bath time, I slept through bed time, and they usually put up a stink for Mike if I'm not there for bedtime. So hopefully this woman can figure out why a Z-pack and Nasonex can't do the trick.
In knitting news, though, I have made some headway, finally. I finished 'Sideways Spencer' and am almost done with the front of hub's 'Na Craga'. Such a fun knit.
Pics to come later when I have time...hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

No comments: