Friday, March 25, 2005

Da da da da, da da da da

Picture me singing "Tom's Diner" by Suzanne Vega. Got that song in your head? Good. I dare you to get rid of it. Agh! I'm knitting again after a four day hiatus. Was in IL last week and knit a bit on the plane, but I was so busy working the conference (Hearts at Home) that I didn't get much done during the time I was there. I'm making 'Tempting' for SIL for her birthday. I'm using the AC Moore cashmerino and I just love it. I had never been to an AC Moore prior to yesterday and I was really impressed by the amount of natural fibers that they carry in comparison to say, ahem, joann fabrics. I got some variegated mohair for scarves for Grandma and Mom for their birthdays, a week and a half late. Not like they live in NC or anything and can use mohair all year round. I'm such a bad planner.

No comments: