Monday, March 07, 2005

Everybody calls me Duckie

Try watching the Wiggles' Cold Spaghetti Western and not having that song stick in your head. Now watch it three times in the same week. Kids are finally healthy, yay! My knitting has become stagnant again and I'm bored. Still waiting for my Handpainted Yarn order. Marcos emailed me that it was mailed on the first, so I'm anxiously awaiting it. This stuff is seriously addictive. I've always been a variegated fan, and I just love knitting with this yarn. I have sweaters for the children dancing in my head, although at this late date they won't be for Easter. I'd like to get some spring photos out of them though. My children all resemble their father (Italian, blue eyes, although the boys have green and brown) so I've chosen various blue shades for them. The girl and I went on a date Saturday for Mommy and me day. We shopped, we ate lunch (and chocolate cake with truffle sauce) and then we got our hair cut together. It was her first professional cut and she loooooved the shampoo. Can't blame her as that's my favorite part too. She looks just like Shirley Temple when it's wet but begged me to blow it out straight for church yesterday. Five going on fifteen, if you ask me. We had such a wonderful time. Sorry that I can't figure out how to make paragraph breaks in this format. I know, it drives me crazy too.

No comments: