Sunday, January 22, 2006

Sick

Thumbelina and I are both sniffly. She's sleeping like a champ at night, but during the day, not so much. I feel like I'm trying to keep my head above water, literally. I pop online for three minutes here, two there and check blogs that I read to see if they're updated, and then she's up and screaming so I have to stand up and hold her over my shoulder, just like I did with Princess when she was colicky.
So obviously, I still have one and one quarter sleeves done, and not much else.
Oh, and I chopped my hair off yesterday, and it's now styled in what the Princess has termed, "Crazy Red Mommy Hair." She thinks it's cool.

2 comments:

Sarita said...

i feel the same way...Felix is not colicky but he requires my hands it seems all the time. Or at least one of them...i need to learn to knit with my feet.

it gets easier, right? i mean i will be able to knit again someday, right?

Karen said...

Hmmmm crazy red mommy hair is an interesting way to describe it. I can't wait to see it! Did you go short? Do you like it?
Feel better soon! :)