Wednesday, October 18, 2006

And just to be silly

A meme I spotted elsewhere. I always got a good chuckle out of this type of thing as a kid. I suppose I haven't grown much in that area.

The Name Game

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: ( pet and current street name)

Fish Baldwin

2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather/grandmother on your moms side, your favorite candy)

Ruth Cadbury Mini Eggs (Now that's catchy)

3. YOUR "FLY Guy/Girl" NAME: (first initial of last name, first three letters of your middle name)

H Eli

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)

Brown Alpaca

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)

Elizabeth Westbrook

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 2 letters of mom's maiden name and first 3 letters of the town you grew up in.)

Harambewes

7. SUPERHERO NAME: ("The", your favorite color, favorite drink)

The Caramel Machiatto (although I'm leaning heavily towards the Pumpkin Spiced Latte these days)

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first name of both your grandfathers)

Harry Clifford

9. FUTURISTIC NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne and the name of your favorite shoes)

Michael Flip Flops. (And no, they're not my favorite shoes, but I couldn't pick one. I'm not a flip flop type of girl unless I'm getting a pedicure.)
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother/father's middle name )

Eldred Edward. How's that for weird. Guess whose name is whose :)

1 comment:

Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

Ooooh, I would totally go to the mat with you over a bag of Cadbury Mini-Eggs.

BRING IT!