Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Son of a knitblogger

Silly, I know. Little Bobo, our youngest as yet, is finally over the croup. His sister, the Princess, is still hacking upon rising every morning, although she seems no worse for the wear. Their chunky, pregnant Mama, on the other hand, has finally succumbed to the beginning of Cold Season. I've been trying to get to bed early, and therefore have knit very little. I'm halfway done with the second of the River Rapids socks, but other than that I have little ambition. Dear Hub keeps asking when HIS socks will be started. I haven't the heart to tell him that I need to finish another Cascading leaves first, nevermind the two sleeves for Princess' sweaters (which she may need this week as it's finally getting colder here).
I really, really want to go to ABC tonight and knit, but my head is feeling not-so-good. Perhaps another early night might just ward off the full-blown ick. I can hope, at least.

1 comment:

Mamma said...

Next time your dh asks where his sock is, tell him you've been too busy growing a person to worry about his socks. That always worked on my dh when I was pregnant.
Hope you feel better soon.