Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Lucy, you have some 'splainin' to do

Don't know why that popped into my head, really. Just weird things running through there lately anyhow.
I'm still pregnant. My mother called yesterday and asked if I had had a baby yet. My own mother. I know that there's a little "under the microscope" feeling one gets at the end of a pregnancy, but my Mom? People calling you, just checking with morbid curiousity to see if you're still swollen or if you've literally popped open...you're-so-big-can-you-fit-any-more-in-there-are-you-sure-it's-not-twins-your-back-must-be-killing-you type thing. Bah.
I dreamt of knitting last night. Sitting around with some of my favorite knitbloggers, people I've never met in person and some that I have. I think I need to hit the S&B tonight as it could be my last for awhile and I haven't been since before Thanksgiving.
And special thanks to Mamma, whose tribute to her own creative children perked up *this* bedraggled Mama today. I really needed that.

1 comment:

Mamma said...

Glad my children were able to bring you some joy.