Wednesday, December 14, 2005

A watched pot never boils...

as my mother used to say. And a watched overdue mama may never labor...that's my own right there. I had a lot of great contractions this morning, and off and on throughout the day, but nothing at the moment. We walked miles in the mall, so I'm praying that things just get started on their own tonight. The midwife who delivered #1 and #3 is on tomorrow all day, so it would be *wonderful* if she could be there for this baby. That's what I'm hoping at least.

1 comment:

Sarita said...

Wow! I am in the same exact boat. I have had contractions off and on...some have been pretty darn strong but right now not much. Today is 41 weeks for me and it is a full moon and my official french due date so...

Hang in there! Maybe we will have our babies today!