First, the main body of Spencer is done, minus blocking. Have to run downstairs and grab the tape measure because I'm going to have to beat this thing into submission to get it to the measurements, I think. My gauge swatch was right on, and everything measured correctly as I was knitting, so I'm praying and crossing my fingers that it's the stretchy boing-iness of this yarn (Aurora 8) that is making me doubt myself. Maybe I'm just chunkier.
SnB last night was quite fun. I haven't been since they started meeting on Wed. nights, but it was the break and night out I really needed. I got a lot done and met Chris, Karen, Karen, Kathleen, and Audrey's friend, Pat, I believe. Seems like a great group.
Anyway, Spencer. I didn't really want to wet block it because that seriously cuts into my finishing time, but I'm beginning to think that I don't have a choice. I'll let ya know.