Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Your Post Title here

I'm too tired to think of one. The littlest chunjy monkey has been up before 5 am every morning this week. THen, my phone line went kaflooey sometime between the hours of 3 am and 6 am yesterday. I can't seem to upload any of my sock pictures and I NEED A BREAK from the crazy monkeys. Harumph. Not to mention that I had to rip out *two* socks because they weren't turning out the way I wanted, then had to rip back 2 inches of the Cascading Leaves toe because I (how did I do this again) dropped a stitch in the first toe decrease row and it LADDERED (gasp) back down to the instep. Did that toe twice. This afternoon I spilled my drink (non-alcoholic for you jokesters) all over Hub's Socks that Rock yarn, preventing me from casting on for him....again. Bah.
And to top it off, I have to miss SnB tonight because I volunteered to paint a castle for the Book fair at the Princess' school.

Koigu, take me away.........

No comments: